Saturday, January 10, 2009

Victory.

look yall i know they talkin , i know they got shit to say ; thats good that mean they thinkin about me....
look im startin to figure out why you hate this , its cuz im young , black , famous .
plus destin for greatness.
i got shine for a reason im supposed to rock , so ima keep doin me til' my possure stops.
if you wanna see results just watch ; with every movement , as long as theres room for improvment ima keep it movin.
i might play dumb for the moment , cause' when they least expect it ; i take out my oponent.
you aint gotta join the army to learn the straehys of war , i doone seen the battle field before ; tragedies golour.
when my heart drops feel the adrinalin rush , all it takes is a couple words for peoples hurts to get crush.
i done been to the spots dought low , one deep . hatin niggas talkin shit in the middle of the street.
rippin my blogg up from subject to subject ,eatin niggas up tryna see whats left on the menu.
cash prizes , bragin rights , well respected tittles ; a ghetto ass version of american idle.
dont on yo niggas , they aint got cho back. im far from bein lucky ; this shit aint just fall in my lap.
people onmyspace wonderin do i rhyme ?? face it ,nobody expected me to make it this far like anahyme.
its like hittin a douple whammy , a black kidd widd a west swag tryna blow in pensacola.
face it , everything happenes for its reasons, nigga got me for my fone.
ima real nigga i live everything i spit , and i took all i got yall aint gimmme shit.
im more than a lil wise , it aint surprisin , visualize my future lookin past the horizon.
im one of the best this year , my life fulla m.s.g [money sex & gear..]
[[[not spell checked !]]]

1 comment:

  1. You only talk about yourself and the hatred that people throw at you. Those type of posts are interesting only when posted on occasion. I myself post those type of blogs but because I know my readers want to know more about my life and my drama than how much I love myself, I go beyond my ego. Talk about your relationships [you don't have to post their names if your not comfortable]. Talk about friendships. Drama at school and home. Just speak.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?