Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 A.M.(Sam & Randolph)

its 4:38 !!
Me & samantha are on the mutha fuckin fone !
notes 4:38 am !


i have neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , talked on the fone widd nebody for this dam long  , she lucky she mutha futha fuckin boo.
yeahhhh , so we been talkin since like 12 sumthin tonight and MADE  me stay up  , and i cant say i wanna go to sleep cuz she'll be like . so what you dont wanna talk to me or sumthin.
 buh yeaaahh we been talkin about nonsense basically for the past six or so hours . and she playin music in my ear right about now , playin ciara .


earlier she read all my blogs to me , thats fuckin amzingg my nigga . like i wont even read all my bloggs. prior that we played the whole bein mad at each otha game , which i lost cuz she made a comment about my age bracket , and then i tried her by putting my body pic back up then she like posted up widd her ass sittin on the dresser the next minute showin alll myspace "myass" lol .

and she still playin music in my ear , its prolly cuz i aint sayin nuthin.
hello.
hello.
im up randolph .
okay she der .
and according to her she aint fallin asleep .
now she hummmming and breathing lol.


yeahh shes my baby , expect her to be the lady on my arm in a couple weeks time , expect more blogs on our fantastic escapades..
.............................

Yeah and expect a video of her reading alll my blogs , that shit is so muthafuckin sexy to me she read like the fcat lady that give you the instructions before you take the text , buh she not old , fat , or white lol

lol now we talkin about how im takin too long , and it was her idea ... well lemme get off this shit so i can continue dis convo widd my bae , let her read it to me .

sam&randolph.

1 comment:

what do you think?