Thursday, November 13, 2008

cool me =]

mutha fucka i can talk for days , nigga i will touch you when you dnt wanna be touch i will push you when you dnt wanna be pushed . why you ask ? nigga cuz im prolly mad and needa a pick me up .nigga im not gon be sadd cuz you had a bad day . nigga you gotta understand you only got on life to live . why you gon be sad all yo life and shidd. nigga i havent been mad like you been mad my nigga . onlyy time i get mad is i see sumbody pretended be mad cuz dey think sumbody thinks its sumthin to be mad about my nigga , wtf kinda shit is that.nigga if ima be mad ima stop bein mad when i feel like it , im not gon pretend to be mad to put on some fake ass image for " the public"... nigga when you see me thats all im gon be for the moment and thats all you get , you dnt get a extra peice later bihh , you get sum toook away this is it . think what you want about it......


sincerily
rcf.,pkola !

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?