Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dear , pKola.

Dear , mr pKola.
I understand you have a bundle of fake people in your life right now , but why must you tell the whole internet about them. Nobody obligated to here all that bullshit. You simply cant get mad and type , or should i say literate your whole life over "MySpace" . Everyday i come by your page and see that you've written something about how you really dont give a damn what people think about you . Please explain to my why you enjoy writting bullshit.
sincerily , as always "anonymous".



Dear , Bitch ass nigga.
I understand you've been suckin dick all your life and dont understand the real aspects of things . I can explain all this . Fuck you bitch . simple as it comes. I understand your concern about my anger as i write , what yo bitch ass dont understand is that the reason i write is so im not angry to eye. Meaning if you see me in me in public , i look pretty calm and happy.....
i left all my anger at home on a server..
buttt i can why you hate this , cuz im young , black , and on the way to be famous. this shit aint just fall in my lap bitch !

2 comments:

  1. I think this is pretty funny
    why would he or she leave some shit like this
    if they really dnt like what you have to say why come to your page everyday?
    i swear people are pretty....intresting for lack of better words
    ur blogs are b0mb keep doin you
    and then what makes me laugh the most is the post it anonymously...ha "]
    lames.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?