Friday, December 5, 2008

The Perfect Girl.....

hmmmm as you might as well know i can talk about females for days.There the best type of human , and sometimes the worst.Yeah , so im single like a mutha fucka , and ive been thinkin alot lately about what i want in a companion. And alot of chicks have come close , and some have gotten nowhere near.And now i got chicks written me in my truthbox written shit like " yur cocky additude is a turn off"/ya know im all for voicing yur opinion about people in general , but if you wanna talk to me on myspace about me being a ass or wateva you wanna talk about , please write me before you leave sumthin in my truth box.. im more likely to take heed to it if you tell me directly. and you dont wanna find out who you are then youll have to get wrote about , jk. well the official list would be....


1.Faithfulness//key to a relationship if i cant trust you to be faithful then we dont belong together , also faithfulness goes along with me being able to beleive you in everything you say...

2.intelligence//i mean like really, who wants to be texting yo chick and she spellin words wrong and shit talkin bout , "whan goe 2 fa mobies?" ya know shit like that...and i dont want you to be in a situation and you to stupid to put 2 and two together , and i cant hang with you cause you on punishment cuz you failing 6 classes..

3.freedom//oh goodness this shoulda been numba one cuz , there is NOTHING i hate more than " my mama said i cant go" omg ! if there is anything i would stop talkin to a girl for its shit like that !buh i aint gon touch on that to much..

4.Stlye// whoa , need i talk about my chick bein steezed out ,; i wanna be able to say " damm baby!"to her , then say it again in my head , then text myself while we cuddled and say fuck im lucky ! ye know shit liek that.

5.Atitude//nobody wants a chick that always mad and worried bout bullshit.i hate havin to see my chick sad ,mad or discontent. be a loving young lady and we can vide. and i hate chix that be widd me and some girl like take a glimpse at me and they be like " wtf that bitch lookin at" ya know shit like that..

6.Looks// last but not least, nobody wants a ugly chick. i wanna be able to take you anywhere. i wanna be able to show you to my grandma without her laughin in me and her face .. ya kno shit like that....


and thats it , you asked and received...
sencirily//pKola..

1 comment:

  1. would your grandma really laugh at you!
    lol
    i totally agree with everything you said/wrote!:)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?