Monday, December 8, 2008

One Friend.

" niggga , putt the fuckin firecracker in the frogs ass and watch that bitch blow up." lmao . yeahh man ; me and blaze blew up a frogs ass.This my fuckin bestfriend , my brother ..Me and this nigga have been thru everything there is to go thru. I dont trust nobody but this nigga like no lie. No matter how close i get to anybody they will never be as close as i am widd this nigga.
This nigga talked me thru my first girlfriend .This nigga told me how to handle my first day of middle school , i mean fuck i cant tell you all the shit me and this nigga have been thru .
Like all these chicks i have every even remotely thought about goin out with or talked to yu better beleive me and blaze have sat down and picked out every flaw and greatness of yur character.Thats way i stay clear of most of these fake people that enter my life.But you know its always some fuck bitches that slip thru the net and when they do he the first to warn me// ya know and visversa everytime this nigga got a problem with any chick or anything period , i got his back no matter what.Like when i got hurt he was the ONLY one to come see me , thats says alot about him and the about the people that pretend to be my friendss and shit.
Without this nigga id prolly be one of these niggas walkin round widd southpole and them lil 30 sumthin dollar reeboks niggas be wearin and shit.This took me to the chicks house when i lost my virginity. like wow mann this nigga has been there for like everything ive ever done.
Blaze put me on to sum shit that i neva woulda known . this nigga had me talkin bout fuckin bitches and gettin money before i hit puberty.
to put it in a nutshell , [no homo] i love this nigga.
OH YEAH ! HERES SOME MOMENTS THAT MIGHT BE FUNNY TO YOU.
1Me and him rode bikes into trees ! like we went from the end of the street and rode the fuckin bike into the tree.
like we coulda fuckin died !
worst part is , i fell in shit.
2.we used to go fishing for like days at a time , ya know like comin back nuts all smelly aint had shit to eat and got like 3 pen fish and some lost hooks to show for it.
3.like back in the day when we was outta town gettin to the money, we was in another town cleain up a dirty as laundromat and i showed this nigga my girlfriend at the time , and he was kinda hesatint to tell me buhh he openly said " she dont look to good doode" , guess thats why we broke up.
4.oh shit , ok so i moved outta the old hood over to this bitch ass sidda town and he came to survey the neighborhood and all , so we was walkin around and outta nowhere a big ass pitbull came round the corner. i ran like shit back to my haouse and i thought this nigga was behind me . then i realized this nigga has been able to outrun me for years aint no way im in front of him and a dogg is chasin us.so i turn around and the dogg is barkin at a truck and this nigga got into the bed of the truck widd a basketbal like" get yur dog " and shitt..

1 comment:

what do you think?