Tuesday, February 17, 2009

respect//dont respect.

respect.
  • my mother.
  • God.
  • george lopez.
  • Tim taylor.
  • Myspace ownners.
  • people that be bumpin that drake , tyga , and jin.
  • Nike sb'z
  • File sharing sites.
  • tattoos.
  • females who know what they want.
  • grandpas sweaters.
  • gold shoe boxes.
  • DC shirts.
  • Supra shoes.
  • registered sidekicks.
  • people tryna be different.
  • anybody benching ova 300lbs. .
  • people that squat over 400lbs.
  • people that follow my blog .
  • people with a myspace alias.
  • plaid gear.
  • Marijauna.
  • guitars , with all the strings.
  • jansport bookbags.
  • rubberbands on the wrist.
  • vaseline , mens lotion.
  • shoes themed after characters
  • people that rarely get mad.

Direspect

  • people who put me in there categories.
  • people that steal phones
  • girl that dnt know what they want.
  • tall tees.
  • wearing camo in the city.
  • people that dnt come to school
  • people that ask too mant questions
  • my spanish teacher.
  • girls with ashy feet, widd flats on.
  • family matters.
  • black poeple that fight , for no reason.
  • anime shit.
  • non-bloggers.
  • air force ones.
  • reeboks.
  • pro-keds
  • once again , goodbye , goodnight , and luck,.

1 comment:

  1. do you disrespect your spanish teacher? haha because you don't like the language, or her, or both? haha

    In my case, I respect a lot my English teacher...I love him and the language!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?