Sunday, June 21, 2009

Females.

Chicks are super oober funny , Outrageous to say the least . I have old chix that Stabed me in the back , like way back then tryna slither there way back in , Ex's tryna Undo the wrongs . Wtf do i do . all i wanna do is be happy . I wanna say I wanna girl that will be 'DTR' buh in pensacola ?? notta chance .. If they aint got a Street Light curfew , they be clubbin' all he time , if they aint got a fucked up or weird attitude , she got a sloppy body , like can a nigga get a even exchange ?

I mean i gotta discrection issue when it comes to girls so ima go head and tell you a storry ,
theres chick ,
she been tryna gedd widd a nigga for a while and we talked for a while buh i got got caught on sum dawg nigga shitt ,
then she got a doode i gotta chick , now she tryna come back , still with her doode , like im take you when you gon do the same thing to me , naimean ?

Well thats over and dome widd and all , buh its like a i cant not have a bad relationship..

HELP ME !!!

1 comment:

  1. in my opinion, i think you should give her a chance.
    trust me, i have my reasons,
    and i know girls.

    and there isn't very many girls that are going to want a dude as much as she wants you.

    just chance it chris,
    really, you don't have much to lose.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?